29.4.12

Gesture drawing




Gesture drawing is super fun; but it is also a very useful skill for any person wanting to develop their drawing skills.  By focussing on the overall image, and trying to record the overall 'impression' of what you are drawing, you end up with a fun, often quirky, representation.  The idea is to limit your drawing time to 60 seconds or less (that's how I usually approach it).  As a bonus it frees up your drawing hand, and develops your eye to hand co-ordination!  This is Bella, my almost full grown Maltese x Chihuahua - who thinks she is a Wolf and is a MOST naughty dog who loves to dig and chew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...