29.4.12

recycled materials



We drove out to visit Reverse Garbage today.   They have an amazing array of clean waste, scraps, and re-cycled material all rady for the aspiring collage, assemblage, or mixed media artist to go gaga over!  This was what I discovered today:
3 types of plastic waste: large circles, small circles, and a horse-shoe shape
fine tule
embossed wall paper (? or at least I think it was meant for wallpaper - it is uncoated however)
A large ply circle
A small square of some type of light weight building material
And a black metal display stand ( not pictured)
So - how will I use these in an art journal? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...