27.8.12

Using collage elements

The start of a new work, using the collage sheet from previous post, and some original ephemera, and own artwork...

I'm not finished yet... but this is a good start!

Steps so far:
- tear collage sheet into strips as you feel
- assemble other collage papers - I used old library tags, old book text, mulberry paper
- add your own drawing - I like drawing over watercolour or acrylic, then tearing that up
- arrange, then glue down using gel medium.   I liked gluing straight edges to the straight edge of the board today - but sometimes I leave it ragged too.

I love the freedom of being creative in a 'go with the flow' moment.  I have some cool ideas to use the dates from the library tags - those details will come in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...